Law Offices of Maynard-Webster, LLC (Immigration Law Firm)
Call us at: (301) 543-3001
Maynard Law Firm Services
Family based green cards: for husbands, wives, children, step-children, step-parents, fiancé, brothers and sisters.
Employment based green cards: based on approved PERM labor certification from a U.S. employer.
At the Law Offices of Maynard-Webster, LLC, we provide our clients high quality services personalized for their unique needs. Our staff members are professional, courteous and efficient.
We provide a variety of services including:
Immigrants who are in the United States and who were inspected by an immigration officer at the time of entry may be able to get their green card without leaving the United States.
If the immigrant is an immediate relative, for example, the spouse, parent or child of a U.S. citizen, the immigrant may be able to get his or her green card in the United States.
Some clients who cannot get their green card in the United States, may have to travel to their country and get their green card at the United States Embassy in their home countries.
For clients who entered the United States without inspection, we ensure that they have an approved provisional waiver before we advise them to leave the United States for consular processing. That way, they can return to the United States to be with their family.
- Green cards applications - family and employment based.
- Adjustment of Status (Green card in the United States).
- Consular Processing (Green card at a U.S. Embassy abroad).
- Waivers of grounds of inadmissibility, illegal entry or prior deportation order.
- NACARA for Guatemalans and Salvadorans.
- Naturalization or citizenship and appeals of denial of applications.
- DACA - Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (Dream Act).
- TPS - Temporary Protected Status initial application and renewals .
- Defenses from removal (deportation) proceedings in Immigration Court.
- Criminal Immigration Defense for detained and non-detained clients criminal convictions.
Adjustment of Status (Family & Employment Based)